These courses will examine the salvation plan and its enactment through history.
This course will include an overview of, and an in-depth analysis of, the different components of the plan of salvation.
This course will examine biblical faith. Questions examined include:
- What is biblical faith?
- Is biblical faith a blind faith?
- How do we get biblical faith?
- What does biblical faith include?
- Are we saved by faith only?
- What is the price for biblical faith?
This course will examine baptism and its purpose in salvation. Basics of baptism will be addressed, including, "Who should be baptized?," "How should they be baptized?," and "Why should they be baptized?" Questions that raise potential objections to the necessity of baptism will also be addressed.